"Honrai Muichimotsu" Daruma tsuba. I looked for the meening of this phrase and found out that it has many different interpretations.
- Litteral translation would be "naturally have nothing"
- In a Buddhist context may be thought of as "The Buddha nature is free of possessions"
- Every thing I own is inside me, so all value comes from within
- There is nothing to cling to, as all things are empty
- Originally there was no one thing
and probably many more...
Tsuba made of iron with brass Kao, shakudo inlay phrase and copper daruma with silver eyes and shakudo pupils. His cloth is gilded and inlaid with shakudo.
I am not sure about the School but it feels like Nara. Please let me know If you recognize the Kao.